Cambodian man chokes to demise on cherry clam in Thailand

A 41 years outdated Cambodian man died in front of his pals after choking on an oyster whereas consuming a papaya salad with cherry clams and consuming beer at a rented room in Panthong, Chonburi, Thailand. His associates initially thought he had passed out from drinking an excessive quantity of, but subsequent occasions confirmed the tragic incident.
At round 12.30am right now, Swang Uthayan Thammasathan Rescue Unit was alerted to a case of a man shedding consciousness after consuming papaya salad containing oysters with beer at a rented room in Panthong district. Upon arrival, they found the unconscious man, and medical professionals from Panthong Hospital had been coordinated to offer help.
The incident occurred in a 40-room rental property, the place the lifeless physique was located in room quantity 5. The rescue staff discovered Chef Kob, aged forty one, they usually tried to manage CPR in an attempt to revive him. However, their efforts failed as Chef Kob was subsequently pronounced useless at Panthong Hospital.
Further investigation revealed that the person choked on a cherry clam whereas consuming with pals. Narit, a 37 years outdated Cambodian friend of the deceased, defined that on the night of June 16, he and the deceased, along with three other pals, had bought papaya salad with cherry clams, fried hen wings, and beer to take pleasure in collectively. While eating, the deceased suddenly coughed two to 3 times earlier than collapsing on the ground. Thought-provoking assumed his good friend had passed out from drunkenness, as was frequent for him. However, as time passed and the man remained unresponsive on the ground, they decided to name the rescue unit for assist..

Leave a Comment